7/02/2010

a visit with great friends

Last week Xander, Ayla and I got on a plane and went to Atlanta. My very dear friend from college Tracey and her family have been living there for the last few years. We were supposed to go back in November, but one of Tracey's daughter's got sick and had to spend a couple of nights in the hospital. I am so glad we were able to get out there to visit because we don't' get to see each other nearly enough. Tracey and I are not related, but to me we are sisters in every sense of the word. Her family is so special to us and we had so much fun spending time with them. I wish I had lots of pictures to share, but I was banned from using my camera so that I was sure to enjoy every moment we all spent together (next visit, that camera is going to be all over you guys, Tra!).

Xander and Ayla had a blast playing with Tracey's girls. Ayla did so well with the change of scenery and they both did great on the plane.

It really was a wonderful, relaxing visit. I got to visit with Tracey's parents and I was also lucky enough to see another dear friend from college, Beverly. Bev is getting married to a wonderful man next year (I am thrilled for her!). She's moving to his home country, Sweden, later this summer. I'm so glad I got to see her before she left!

Tracey, we miss you guys and love you all so much! Absolutely cannot wait until the next visit.

I was able to sneak a couple of photos...

Aunt Tracey and Ayla


The dogs..Bruno and Vito. I loved these two! Made me want to get a friend for Ruby!

No comments:

Post a Comment