Two issues contributing to this fact:
1. Our old computer just stinks. It's so slow, making downloading pictures tiresome work. I'm hoping that when/if we get a new one, blogging will be much easier.
2. Time. I just don't have much time to sit down at the computer. My kids keep me busy and on my toes! It's rare that I have the opportunity for more than a quick email check.
I started this post over a month ago. My intentions were good, I just couldn't seem to get it done. Today, X is actually taking a nap, so I seized the opportunity. Better late than never, right?
Just lounging around..
Our day trip to the Brookfield Zoo. We had such fun, in spite of a couple of hours of rain. We can't wait to go back!
Xander was so not sure what to make of this giant gorilla statue
We had to stop at every one of these things. He insisted!
Ayla & Mommy on the zoo carousel
Xander loved this big moose!
Visiting the zoo is hard work!
In July, we celebrated Ayla's first birthday. We were so thankful that she was home to celebrate this big milestone with us. We had a little pink party for her mid-August. Here are some photos....
Last but not least, just some random snapshots of the kids....
What a rollercoaster ride this past summer was. So many transitions! We made it through, though, and things are finally feeling a little more settled in our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment