11/01/2010

october in review

Well, once again, I'm a little behind. October was a super-busy month. A little too busy for Dan and I! We were both sick mid-month and have just really felt like we've been running ourselves ragged. We're determined to slow down a little bit, especially on the weekends, at least as much as you can slow down with a 3 year old and a 1 year old! Anyway, here's what we've been up to (lots of pictures to follow):

Playing in the park before the bridge walk


Dan took Xander to Howl Night at Wolf Park...he loved it!


We had a great time at the Homecoming Festivities.




Wendi...Xander loved the chocolate chip muffins!




Playing in the MOUNTAINS of leaves in our yard. We had so much fun!


Little did poor Ayla know...her big brother was sneaking up behind her to shower her with leaves (can you see him??)..




Mmmmmm....spaghetti (had to throw this one in!)


Ayla's first trip to the pumpkin patch. It was so crowded, but she still had fun.


Xander trying to find a pumpkin


Just a fun picture


More posts come this weekend....we got a new computer, so I am in business!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos!! I know we see you all often but I still love seeing pics of the kids. Hooray for a new computer!

    ReplyDelete