To my Dad...I love you so much! My only hope is that you take care of yourself (you know what I'm referring to!) so that Xander, Ayla, Aster & Baby Coop have you around for a long time. They love their Pop-pop so much! I wish we lived closer. I really miss you!
And to my husband...our children (all five of them) are so lucky to have you for their daddy. I always knew what an amazing father you would be and now I get to see it every day. One of my greatest joys in life is seeing the love you have for our children and the enjoyment you get from being with them and taking care of them. I love you, honey! We wish you were here with us today and can't wait to see you tomorrow (but shhh... there is a very cool popsicle stick box waiting for you when you get home)!
No comments:
Post a Comment