5/26/2010

we are home!

what an amazing, unforgettable journey. ethiopia is an amazing country filled with amazing people. things are hectic in our house, but overall we are doing well. here are some pictures, since I know that's what everyone is waiting for! Here is Miss Ayla....

it only took a few minutes to see some smiles!


me and daddy right after we met (we don't think she had seen too many men...check out the look on her face!)


a very happy, very relieved mommy!


catching some rays at the guesthouse...


already loving my big brother, xander!




more to come....

5 comments:

  1. So AWESOME to see Xander and Ayla together -- and smiling!!! Been thinking of you lots and hoping to see you all again soon!

    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! And, there's nothing like siblings:)

    Emily Jarvis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! I love all the pictures so much especially the one with Ayla and Xander playing with the pink laptop! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just beautiful and so precious!!! Thanks for showing her off:) Cant wait to meet her in person. So glad your home safe and sound! Blessings to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Jana, she is gorgeous, and look at those huge smiles! What wonderful photos! I'm all verclempt over here. So, so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete