In spite of the fact that Xander is lugging around a heavy blue fashion accessory on his leg, he has in no way slowed down. It took him a few days to figure it out, but he has managed to learn how to get around as though that cast isn't even there. I've been hearing myself tell him 'no running with your cast on,' because he has in fact learned how to run and jump around with it on his leg. It does make me nervous...that thing is heavy and dangerous, but we are hopefully about half way through his cast-wearing days. I'm glad he's adjusted. The first few days were really hard for him.
I hope he never, ever has to deal with something like this again. Never, ever. Such a trooper, my little guy.
A leg cast didn't stop us from braving the zoo on a super hot day

Super hot day of course warranted some ice cream

Showing off his cool blue cast (he chose the color all by himself)


Ayla being her cute self

They are so cute! Xander is such a trooper!
ReplyDelete