It's 4:27am. Ayla has been up since 2:30. I think I may have successfully gotten her back to sleep, but I'm not sure yet (I just heard her moan). She has been flipping onto her belly in her sleep and this seems to wake her up. I remember when Xander learned to roll onto his belly in his crib. We had several nights of crying during this phase and Ayla is obviously no different. At least I think that's what's waking her up. With babies, I guess you really never know for sure (I've always found that to be a bit unnerving).
I'm not sure if I should bother going back to sleep at this point. Xander is usually up by around 6 or 6:30 so that gives me another 2ish hours max. I guess it would depend on how long it took me to actually get back to sleep.
Sorry for the late night (or early morning) ramblings....
No comments:
Post a Comment