3/01/2011

slowly but surely...

...spring is coming. And while the temperatures are all over the place these days, we've been trying to spend a little time outside whenever possible. It makes the days so much more fun when we don't have to be stuck in the house.

We've had an exciting few weeks in our house. Our biggest news is that Xander has finally mastered the potty! I'm not sure what it was that finally clicked, but I don't care! He is doing extraordinarily well and we are incredibly proud of him!

I took Xander to see a puppet production of the Very Hungry Caterpillar on Sunday. I wasn't sure he'd sit for a show, but he absolutely loved it (and so did I!).


Ayla, Ruby and I took advantage of the sunshine this morning and took a ride in the wagon (well, Ayla rode in the wagon, Ruby and I walked ;-)


While Ayla napped today, Xander played on the driveway. He was so glad to have some outdoor time and I actually got the garage cleaned out too. My parents gave this great tricycle to Xander for his second birthday. He is finally tall enough to reach the pedals, but more importantly, he can finally pedal! Look at him, Grandma & Pop-pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment